Presentations: (colored text is linked to more info)
- Creative Winter Garden Design by Matt Timmer
- Climate Resilient Gardening by Laura Lengnick
- Sustainable Herb Gardening by Laura Ruby
- Weaverville Pollinator Initiative by Dr. Alicia Hulse
- Companion Planting by Annick Flaxman
A Visual Journey Through The Bartlett Book of Garden Elements by Rose Bartlett
How to Combine Natives into Your Perennial Garden,” a talk by Pat Sommers, who runs her own native nursery in Asheville, Natural Selections Nursery: Plants of the Southern Highlands.
- NC Arboretum history, mission, upcoming exhibits and programs by Clara A. Curtis, Director for Design, Education and Exhibit Assets
- The Wonderful World of Herbs, by Penelope Welch
- Gardening with Native Plants presented by Dr. Alicia Hulse. See extensive resources posted for the public view.
- Ikebana – how to use the disciplined art of Japanese flower arrangement where nature and humanity are brought together. Presented by Suzanne Dillingham of Barnardsville and teacher for Asheville Ikebana .
- Best Tools for Your Garden … and Keeping them in Shape by Paul Cremer, from Meadow Cove Farm and Evergreen Landscaping
- Miniature Gardens by Laura Carter, of Thyme in the Garden
- Organic Gardening by Ruth Gonzalez of Reems Creek Nursery
- Using stones in the garden by Joe Roberts, a local stonemason
- Member Gardens
- Asheville Botanical Gardens
- White Gate Inn